As we welcome people back to our indoors spaces, we will be updating our Coronavirus Information page with the latest information and guidelines for our events.
If you can't find an answer to your question here, please email [email protected] or call 0141 337 1731 during office hours (10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday).
Please also note that:
- the SWG3 app will no longer be used to order food and drink, and we accept both cash and cards at the bar
- our beer garden, Ronnie's Bar & Bike Shop, has now closed
- whilst social distancing is now no longer in place, we ask all customers to respect the personal space of those around them
We ask customers to help keep themselves and others safe by:
- taking regular lateral flow tests, particularly before heading on a night out - order online here
- scanning the Track and Trace barcode on arrival at the venue
SWG3 announces A/W21 clubs programme
We're celebrating the return to the dancefloor this autumn with MK, Patrick Topping, Sasha & John Digweed, Honey Dijon and many moreRead more
Speakers announced for The New York Times Climate Hub
Stella McCartney, Roman Krznaric and Mary Robinson join more than 150 contributors as The New York Times takes over the full complex during COP26.Read more