- Coronavirus Information
As we welcome people back to our indoors spaces, please note the following guidelines regarding coronavirus measures at SWG3.
Vaccine passport update
On the 9 September, the Scottish Government voted to bring in vaccine passports for nightclubs and events from 1 October 2021. As yet, the full guidance for this along with possible exemptions is yet to be published. Please be patient whilst we await news on the implementation of this new legislation. Information will be sent to all ticket holders when it becomes available.
Coronavirus guidelines and advice
- We ask customers to help keep themselves and others safe by taking regular lateral flow tests, particularly before heading on a night out - order online here. No proof of this will be required on the door
- Face masks are still required in all spaces unless you are drinking, dancing or medically exempt
- Whilst social distancing is now no longer in place, we ask all customers to respect the personal space of those around them
- On arrival we encourage all customers to scan the Track and Trace barcode
- The Acid Bar cafe and restaurant will re-open at the start of September. Please keep an eye on the Acid Bar Facebook and Instagram pages for news
- Our beer garden, Ronnie's Bar & Bike Shop, is now closed
- The SWG3 app will no longer be used to order food and drink, and we accept both cash and cards at the bar
- Tables booked for seated events are no longer subject to restrictions regarding households. If you have booked a table for Bongo's Bingo, seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis on arrival
- Yes, you can dance...
If you have tickets for an 'SWG3 Presents' club night and cannot attend for the following reasons, then please contact your place of purchase within 7 days of the event:
- If you take a lateral flow test and it returns positive
- If you take a PCR test and it returns positive
- If you are ‘pinged’ by Test & Protect and advised to isolate