Sat 22nd Jan 2022 12:00 - 15:30
The National Whisky Festival Returns to Glasgow for Celtic Connections 2022!
Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
Session One: 12.00 - 15.30
Ticket Price: £37.50 (Under 25s - £25)
Across two extensive three-and-a-half hour sessions each event will showcase dozens of exhibitors from many of the most exciting and innovative names from across the industry spectrum, each bringing with them a diverse range of incredible whiskies and guest spirits - all of which are available to try across two tasting rooms and included in the ticket price!
Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a curious newcomer, you can expect a relaxed day of exploration, celebration and tasting alongside a full programme of live entertainment - including an incredible bill of live music curated by Celtic Connections, unique tasting masterclasses and presentations by brand ambassadors and industry experts as well as pop-up food + drink vendors and craft stalls.
All tickets include:
• Entry to one NWF Session (3 ½ hrs)
• Unique NWF branded Glencairn crystal nosing glass, to use on the day and take home
• Access to sampling an extensive range of different whiskies
• The official festival programme
• Discount vouchers to be used at onsite festival bottle shop - run by specialist retailers.
• Access to masterclasses within your session (to be booked separately)
• And last but by no means least - an incredible bill of live music!
Vaccine passport information: Unless you are under 18 or medically exempt, vaccine passports will be enforced at this event. A vaccine passport is proof that you have had a double vaccination. You can request this from the NHS through their website. You can either download a PDF to your phone, or get a letter sent to your house. Please bring one of these to the venue, and have them out ready to scan when you are in the queue. Read more: Vaccine passports to be introduced for clubs and large gigs at SWG3