Sat 25th Jan 2020 12:00 - 20:00
Join us again for your favourite winter whisky festival!
This year we are helping to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Celtic Connections festival - so expect some fantastic surprises on stage!
- Over 60 different whiskies/whiskeys from around the globe
- Live music programmed by Celtic Connections
- Opportunity to book a place at an our exciting & exclusive masterclasses (subject to availability)
- Whisky related art, crafts, glassware, books
- £5 discount at bottle shop provided by Good Spirits Co.
- Food stalls from award winning Glasgow restaurants
- No hidden costs - sample as many drams as you wish (responsibly)
- The best of other Scottish spirits, including some premium and small batch gins
Exhibitors announced so far: Bruichladdich ~ Loch Lomond ~ Douglas Laing ~ Copper Dog ~ Wolfburn ~ Love Scotch ~ Eden Mill ~ Paul John ~ Glenmorangie ~ Ardbeg ~ Flatnose Whisky ~ Whyte & Mackay ~ Jura ~ The Dalmore ~ Glen Moray ~ The Shackleton ~ The Arran Malt ~ Seedlip ~ SPEY ~ Konrad Borkowski ~ Aelder Elixir ~ Islay Whisky Distillery Prints ~ Ovenbird Coffee Roasters ~ Glasgow Distillery Company ~ Craft Chocolate Company ~ The Single Cask ~ The White Goose ~ Blair Bowman: The Pocket Guide to Whisky ~ Frasier of Scotland ~ Bunnahabhain ~ Finnieston Distillery ~ Murray McDavid ~ Morrison & Mackay ~ Annandale ~ Speciality Brands ~ Peat Reekers ~ Gordon MacPhail ~ Ian Macleod Distillers ~ Babu Bombay Street Kitchen ~ Hen of the Woods ~ Muckle Flugga ~ Mackmyra ~ Yamazakura and more!
This event is restricted to those aged 18 and over.
A challenge 25 policy will be enforced.
Please drink responsibly.